InPlant Training In Network Simulator-2
Is Networking your choice of research or career?
Do you wish to have a prospective career in networking?Do you want to do network coding the way researchers do?
If your answer is YES to all the above questions, then you have reached the right point in life and perhaps the right place to make your dream become a reality.
Day 1: Linux Installation and Usage
- Installing Ubuntu Linux in x86 and 64 bit architectures.
- Hello Ubuntu: a session of using Linux for everyday work, where we start digging from the history of Linux, to how it has landed up in the smartphone you have in your hands.
- Say no to wires: a session on wireless networks and how the word "wired network" is becoming obsolete.
- Advances in wireless networks: Types of wireless networks and choosing the right one for the purpose.
- Mobility in wireless networks .
- Protocol analysis for wireless adhoc networks.
- Installing NS2 in your pc.
- Tuning up NS2 to meet your needs.
- NS2 code hierarchy explanation.
- Your first NS2 simulation.
- Basic scripting to advanced simulations in Ns2.
- 90% of network based simulation worldover are carried out using NS2.
- NS2 open source. Which means you have the complete code that makes up the simulator,for free, plus you are bestowed upon the freedom to tweak the code as you wish.
- The results are accurate and closely match the real time implementations.
- When the system under research is complex to either follow an analytical approach or implement it in real time to study its behaviour, simulation is the solution that ultimately makes it feasible by modelling it and closely mimicking the actual process.
- Network researches wholly depend on the availability of numerous simulation tools like Opnet, NS2, Omnet and so on. Without these tools it would be difficult to even imagine the advancements we have reached in networking. Of the numerous tools available, Network Simulator or NS2(as it is famously called) stands distinct from the rest of the simulators.
- Uniq has an experienced team of NS2 experts, who have been using this wondeful tool for more than 2 years. Various project institutes that are in Tamilnadu, who proclaim to deliver Ns2 projects, do nothing more than basic scripting in Ns2. Their level of programming in Ns2 is equivalent to the "Hello World" programs you would have seen in other languages.
- At Uniq, we truly believe in delivering a high quality product at a lower cost. Our objective is to make the student compfortable with the tool and equip him/her with knowledge that is usable even when he/she does a PhD research in networking.
- Our team of experts have crafted a unique and compact syllabus that suits all students perfectly.