Give a head start to your placements
Q1)There are 9 coins. Out of which one is odd one i.e weight is less
or more. How many iterations of weighing are required to find
Q2)In a sports contest there were m medals awarded on n
successive days (n > 1).
1. On the first day 1 medal and 1/7 of the remaining m - 1
medals were awarded.
2. On the second day 2 medals and 1/7 of the now remaining
medals was awarded; and so on.
3. On the nth and last day, the remaining n medals were
How many days did the contest last, and how many medals were
Q3)A number of 9 digits has the following properties:
· The number comprising the leftmost two digits is divisible
by 2, that comprising the leftmost three digits is divisible by
3, the leftmost four by 4, the leftmost five by 5, and so on
for the nine digits of the number i.e. the number formed
from the first n digits is divisible by n, 2<=n<=9.
· Each digit in the number is different i.e. no digits are
· The digit 0 does not occur in the number i.e. it is comprised
only of the digits 1-9 in some order.
Find the number
Q4)At 6'o a clock ticks 6 times. The time between first and last ticks
is 30 seconds. How long does it tick at 12'o.
Q5)At what time after 4.00 p.m. is the minutes hand of a clock
exactly aligned with the hour hand?