I. NS2 BASED MANET
1. Flossy-Based Faith Model for Disclosure of Self-centred Nodes in MANETs (IEEE 2016).
2. Spot DoS hit using MrDR method in Join two MANETs (IEEE 2016).
3. Developing Trustworthiness of huddle Nodes in MANETs: A blurry-Based Approach (IEEE 2016).
4. Justifying Disagreement of Check Attacks in OLSR Protocol Using Conjured Nodes (IEEE 2016).
II. NS2 BASED WSN
1. A Downy Logic based Group Algorithm for WSN to Prolong the Network Career
2. RAEED: A Suitably Demonstrate Solution to Boldness Sinkhole Attack in Wireless Sensor Network
III. NS2 BASED NETWORK SECURITY
1. Active Performance of NIST-Accommodating Elliptic Arc Decoding for 8-bit AVR-Based Sensor
Nodes (IEEE 2016).
2. Assault alongside AODV Steering Practice in Mobile Phone Unplanned Networks (IEEE 2016).
3. Incombustible Blackhole Attacks on MANETs (IEEE 2016).
IV. NS2 BASED SDN
1. Lively Organize for Malfunction Improvement and stream Structure in SDN (IEEE 2016).
2. Reduction Power in Moderately Setup Software Designated Networks (IEEE 2016).
V. NS2 BASED VANET
1. ART: An Attack-Resistant Trust Administration Method for Securing Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
2. An Innovative Assemblage Diffie-Hellman Key Generation Scheme for Secure VANET
Communications (IEEE 2016).
3. Presentation Modeling and Breakdown of the IEEE 802.11p EDCA System for VANET
VI. NS2 BASED BODY AREA NETWORK
1. Unidentified Substantiation for Wireless Physical structure Area Networks With Demonstrable
Security (IEEE 2016).
2. BAN-Trust: An Attack-Spirited Vindictive Node Detection Scheme for Body Area Networks
VII. NS2 BASED PROTOCOL ANALYSIS
1. 1. Representation Confrontation and Reasoning of DSR and DYMO Protocols in MANETs
2. Protection Partitioning of IoT protocols: A focus in CoAP (IEEE 2016).
VIII. NS2 BASED UNDERWATER SENSOR NETWORK
1. Stretch the Lifespan of Forceful Flooded sound Sensor Networks Using Multi-Population concord
Search Algorithm (IEEE 2016).
2. Vibrant Node Collaboration in a Submarine Data Collection Network (IEEE 2016).
- There are a number of researches based on NS2.
- This is evident from the numerous papers being published in IEEE every year. More focus is on wireless networks. There are however, only few tools that qualify for advanced network simulations.
- NS2 tops the chart when it comes to network related simulations. Founded in 1995, its popularity and strength is increasing day by day. Even though ns3 has been released by the same community, ns2 is still the most preferred simulator.
- At Uniq, we do more than just giving you the NS code. We provide you free training on Ubuntu, a Linux distribution to run ns2.
- We also provide you free guides on ns installation and provide 24x7 support for ns2 based projects.
- We explain each and every part of the simulation so your interest in ns2 extends beyond your training sessions.Our clientele for ns2 is increasing day by day so get hooked to us for your ns projects, before we run out of slots.