I. Software Testing based FUNCTIONAL TESTING
1. Sharing Logic for Built-In Generation of Functional Broadside Tests (IEEE 2016).
2. Reducing Masking Effects in Combinatorial Interaction Testing: A Feedback Driven
Adaptive Approach (IEEE 2016).
II. Software Testing based PERFORMANCE TESTING
1. Data Center Energy Efficiency: Improving Energy Efficiency in Data Centers beyond
Technology Scaling (IEEE 2016).
2. Reducing the input Test Data Volume under transparent scan (IEEE 2016).
III. Software Testing based WEBSERVICES TESTING
1. Preemptive Regression Testing of Workflow-based Web Services (IEEE 2016).
2. Assessing and Comparing Vulnerability Detection Tools for Web Services: Benchmarking
Approach and Examples (IEEE 2016).
IV. Software Testing based PERFORMANCE & THROUGHPUT TESTING
1. Improving Map Reduce Performance Using Smart Speculative Execution Strategy (IEEE 2016).
- Software testing is one of integral part of software development. Software testing is a verification and validation process, to reduce the risk of development. As software applications get ever more complex and intertwined and with the large number of different platforms and devices that need to get tested, it is more important than ever to have a robust testing methodology for making sure that software products/systems being developed have been fully tested to make sure they meet their specified requirements and can successfully operate in all the anticipated environments with the required usability and Security.
- Our process about testing is the dynamic analysis of a piece of software, requiring execution of the system to produce results, which are then compared to expected outputs. We provide the opportunities to work with the product as from end-to-end, as well as at a very deep level of details. Our training process is to directly meet the industrial traits. Profession about in this field, steady up your testing skills.