I. MATLAB based on INFORMATION/MULTIMEDIA FORENSICS
1. Image Compression and Quality Factor in case of JPEG Image format (IEEE 2016).
2. Identification of Fake Images Using Illumination Classification (IEEE 2016).
3. An Improved SVD-based watermarking scheme using human visual characteristics (IEEE 2016).
4. Secret Writing using Matrix Pattern and LSB Algorithms in RGB Images (IEEE 2016).
II. MATLAB based on NEURAL NETWORKS & REMOTE SENSING
1. Vehicle speed estimation from tracking license plates (IEEE 2016).
2. Implementation of a model for Haze and Fog Removal (IEEE 2016).
3. Automatic and accurate shadow detection in single Image (IEEE 2016).
4. The Hotelling-Lawley trace statistic for change detection in polarimetric SAR data (IEEE 2016).
5. Single Image Dehazing for Visibility Improvement (IEEE 2016).
III. MATLAB based on BIOMEDICAL IMAGING
1. Vessel transform for automatic optic disk detection in retinal images (IEEE 2016).
2. Automatic detection of microaneurysms in diabetic fluorescein angiography (IEEE 2016).
3. Image Segmentation Techniques of Brain Tumor Detection through MRI Images (IEEE 2016).
4. A low-complexity intestinal lumen detection method for wireless endoscopy images (IEEE 2016).
5. Image processing based automatic diagnosis of glaucoma using wavelet features of segmented
optic disc from fundus image (IEEE 2016).
IV. MATLAB based on DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING
1. Comparison of local anomaly detection algorithms based on statistical hypothesis tests
2. An Automated method for Human Saliency Detection (IEEE 2016).
V. MATLAB based on BIO-METRIC AUTHENTICATION
1. Detection, localization and pose classification of ear in Range images (IEEE 2016).
2. Evaluating software-based fingerprint liveness detection using Convolutional Networks and Local
Binary Patterns (IEEE 2016).
3. Robust extraction of blood vessels for retinal recognition (IEEE 2016).
4. Biometric personal identification system based on patterns created by finger veins (IEEE 2016).
5. Person Identification system based on the Pattern of Palm print (IEEE 2016).
VI. MATLAB based on EMBEDDED SYSTEM
1. Real-time nonparametric background modeling method for visual surveillance (IEEE 2016).
2. Feature weighting in static and dynamic time warping for gesture recognition in depth data
3. Color image segmentation using constrained compound Markov Random Field model and
homotopy continuation method (IEEE 2016).
4. Automated Accident prevention system using Driver Fatigue Detection (IEEE 2016).
VII. MATLAB based on SURVEILLANCE AND SECURITY SYSTEM
1. Video-based vehicle detection and classification with Foreground based cascade Classifier
2. Visual Object Tracking Performance Measures from a different perspective (IEEE 2016).
3. Autonomous tracking of vehicle rear lights and detection of brakes and turn signals (IEEE 2016).
4. Predict scooter’s stopping event using Smartphone as the sensing device (IEEE 2016).
5. Motion estimation and image difference for multi-object tracking (IEEE 2016).
6. A vision-based system for early fire detection (IEEE 2016).
VIII. MATLAB based on IMAGE ANALYSIS APPLICATIONS
1. Automatic crack detection from pavement images (IEEE 2016).
2. An Autonomous system for Monitoring of Diseases in Greenhouses (IEEE 2016).
3. Text Flow: A Unified Text Detection System in Natural Scene Images (IEEE 2016).
4. Automatic Glossing Services for E-learning Cloud Environments (IEEE 2016).
5. Automatic Indian/Myanmar currency denomination recognition system based on K-NN
6. Efficient method for solving tile swap puzzle (IEEE 2016).
7. Recognize and analyze the facial expression (IEEE 2016).
- Matlab is ease of action scripting language and acts as calculator for arithmetic operation. No need of Extra skills for obtaining practical experience. The tool which used by the students those who are came from different streams. Remedy available at first aid box will be varied depends the location where it is likewise Matlab consists tool boxes which is applicable for all students who they are having non identical background too. Simulation process will be a base for all core fabrication.
- There is a chance for students who they are in urge of find out the best project centre in Chennai. Guiding students towards the updated technology is our major intension so that we offer not long ago IEEE papers. One of the finest tool boxes in matlab is image Processing. Our considerable projects are comes under this domain. We make sure that during the final year project submission your individuality will be sustained. Remittance for your training will be in acceptable level. Utilize the chance and be at UNIQ.